lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007

Frank Sinatra "I've Got You Under My Skin"



LETRA DE LA CANCION FRANK SINATRA - I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN (GOLD)

I've got you under my skin
I've got you deep in the heart of me
So deep in my heart, that you're really a part of me
I've got you under my skin.

I tried so not to give in
And I said to myself this affair never will go so well
But why should I try to resist, when baby I know so well
That I've got you under my skin.

I'd sacrifice anything come what might
For the sake of having you near
In spite of a warning voice that comes in the night
And repeats, repeats in my ear

Don't you know you little fool, you never can win
Use your mentality, wake up to reality,
But each time that I do, just the thought of you
Makes me stop before I begin,
'Cause I've got you under my skin

I would sacrifice anything come what might
for the sake of having you near
in spite of a warning voice
That comes in the night and repeats,
how it yells in my ear


Don't you know you little fool, you never can win
Why not use your mentality,step up, wake up to reality
And each time I do, just the thought of you
Makes me stop just before I begin
'Cause I've got you under my skin
Yeah, You breath me under my skin..

3 comentarios:

  1. Como se llama un cantante que interpretó a dúo ésta canción con Frank Sinatra? Por favor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fue Bono (líder de U2), todo un desacierto en todo caso. Bono no tiene nada que hace cantado esta canción, ni siquiera como dúo, su voz suena disonante y fuera del "feeling" que le da Sinatra. No soy fan de ninguno de los dos, solo que a veces la industria de la música se equivoca con estos duos "experimentales", prueba de ello es que no grabaron nada más juntos y la versión de Sinatra es al que prevalecerá en el tiempo. La explicación es muy simple, esta es un canción "hecha a la medida" para un cantante de Jazz y no pop.

    Luisa Balboa
    Santiago, Chile

    ResponderEliminar
  3. [u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

    [b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

    As Xrumer experts, we have been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for a sustained fix things being what they are and recollect how to harness the massive power of Xrumer and adapt it into a Bills machine.

    We also purvey the cheapest prices on the market. Numberless competitors devise cost 2x or square 3x and a destiny of the opportunity 5x what we debt you. But we have faith in providing enormous service at a debilitated affordable rate. The unbroken something of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper alternative to buying Xrumer. So we train to stifle that contemplating in rebuke and yield you with the cheapest censure possible.

    Not simply do we cause the unexcelled prices but our turnaround time payment your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We compel have your posting done to come you discern it.

    We also produce you with a sated log of well-heeled posts on contrasting forums. So that you can catch a glimpse of for yourself the power of Xrumer and how we hold harnessed it to benefit your site.[/b]


    [b]Search Engine Optimization

    Using Xrumer you can expect to apprehend thousands upon thousands of backlinks over the extent of your site. Many of the forums that your Location you force be posted on oblige exalted PageRank. Having your tie-in on these sites can deep down serve build up some top-grade quality back links and really riding-boot your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating utterly the roof.

    This is making your site more and more popular. And with this developing in regard as well as PageRank you can keep in view to lead your area in effect superiority gamy in those Search Mechanism Results.
    Traffic

    The amount of traffic that can be obtained aside harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may equivalent be publishing your position to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Create 1 brief on a all the rage forum disposition almost always get 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. Now create tens of thousands of posts on celebrated forums all getting 1000 views each. Your shipping ordain function because of the roof.

    These are all targeted visitors that are interested or singular about your site. Envision how divers sales or leads you can fulfil with this great gang of targeted visitors. You are line for line stumbling upon a goldmine ready to be picked and profited from.

    Keep in mind, Shipping is Money.
    [/b]

    BECOME ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT YOUR CHEAPLY DEFAME TODAY:


    http://www.xrumer-seo.com

    ResponderEliminar

Regala una canción...

Dedica una canción y un mensaje para una persona importante, procesaremos tu pedido y le avisaremos por mail para que la visite.
Tu Nombre y País :
Tu E-Mail :
Su Nombre Y País :
Su E-Mail :
Canción y Mensaje :